EMBRACING THE BODY-THOUGHT SUPERLOOP WITH NATALIE COSTA
EPISODE 7: PRACTICAL MAGIC PODCAST
On this week’s show, I’m interview children’s mindfulness coach Natalie Costa. I love Natz, her enthusiasm is infectious, and everything she posts on social media is great wisdom for kids on how to manage their thoughts and feelings. If only we’d all had a Natz when we were growing up! We talk about the power of the body-mind superloop, and how there are more than just thoughts and feelings, and how we can unhook unhelpful habits.
buy provigil in mexico On the show we explore:
- The kind of tools to deal with the ‘wobbles’ and how to build emotional intelligence and resilience
- What we can learn from kids to bring into our day-to-day lives
- Removing self-worth from being dependant on external factors
- The mind-body connection, and awareness of how thoughts can impact emotions and behaviours
- Getting to understand what physical symptoms from emotional triggers can teach us about what’s really happening
- The power of emotional diversity, and how all feelings are fluid
- How all feelings are welcome, and there’s no such thing as a good or bad feeling
- How thoughts and feelings can be the trigger to guide us to what we need, and reaching out for support.
http://ezeta.com.ar/index.php?option=com_content Links and resources mentioned in this episode: