PRACTICAL MAGIC MONDAY MOTIVATION
INCREASING SELF-CONFIDENCE THROUGH BODY LANGUAGE
We can be hard all too hard on ourselves if we feel that we don’t have enough ‘confidence’. Feeling as though we can’t match up to other people, or comparing where we are, as opposed to where we think others are can have a negative impact of self esteem. Self-confidence, like happiness, and every emotion we go through on a daily basis is a state we’re in at any given moment, rather than a way of being all the time.
In this week’s Practical Magic Monday Motivation video, we explore 5 ways in which you can increase self-confidence when you need it, in all situations, by using powerful body language. Join me as we explore:
- How ‘power-posing’ can boost your power hormones and decrease feelings of stress in the body.
- Open body language and posture.
- Using positive gestures to feel more open.
- Checking in on our emotional energy levels, and giving them a boost.
- The power of smiling for feeling self confident, and getting into rapport with other.